Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Deck Plans

Here we go again with another fun project!! The Deck! The top of this image is the back of our house which has a sliding glass door that would lead out to the deck. The deck is 32' long by approx 16' wide. The octagon top that is illustrated on the right side of this image is the Hardtop pavilion pictured below. The octagonal shape off the bottom left corner will be built in bench seating and eventually a gas fire pit in the floor.

We are looking on craigslist for some furniture to go under this pavilion. We picked it up on Monday with Dad's trailer- thanks Dad! This bolts to the deck floor and will line up with the stairs that go off the right side of the deck. I will be hanging some short of shade off the sides of this so we can enjoy it in the hot summer evenings. I am also looking into putting a ceiling fan and lights in the top so we can see to play cards!!!

So we are still looking at our options but here are some ideas for furniture for under our pavilion. I am a fan of wicker and would prefer the dark vs. the light, but hey if I catch a deal...And I want medium to light green cushions and some throw pillows with stripes/leaves.

1 comment:

  1. so cool!! i love the gazebo! i really hope i get to see your place sometime this summer!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.