In case you were wondering how Turner at 9 mo. old has been doing; Dad sent this video to me with the caption "A job for Turner!". Andrew replied:
Catching fish...Ha! I am still working on things like...."sit" is not always followed by "shake"......don't pee in the truck or carry that cat around by her neck...... Chew on a nyla bone an NOT expensive brown shoes, rugs, mini-blinds, and lattice-gates.........the space beneath the fence is not for you to visit the neighborhood dogs..............the grain in bucket is for Vinny......................if you stare at something long enough, it will NOT fall of my plate.............if you make it to bed before I do, I will not sleep in the floor.......Just because you can jump that high, doesn't mean you can sit on my head.......I am allowed to hug my wife without kissing the dogs........
.......and you want me to teach this dog to do something that I struggle doing.
HAHA!!!
ReplyDelete