Sunday, December 20, 2009

Good To Be True Christmas

Grace is getting in the holiday spirit.


Gunner watches the trains at the Ashland "Festival of Trees"


Festival of Trees at the Ashland Paramount Arts Center


The stockings WERE hung by the chimney with care.


Not reindeer tracks...


Turner! get back in here!


After a weekend on the roof...


Add a few more each year....Someday we will achieve "Griswald" status.


Last week the winter wind storm made our 600 pound gazebo walk 5 feet across the deck. It is temporarily secured until I can bolt it down. Erin made me take a picture so everyone knows that her lazy husband should have bolted it down months ago...


Our gate...with all the bells and ribbons...literally...and it is finally painted.


Yes, I know I should have bolted the gazebo down, but we were busy hanging ribbons!


and garland...

Merry Christmas from the Trues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.