Monday, February 15, 2010

Wintery Valentine's Day

Even our animals partook in the Valentine's Day cuddling and loved on one another. This is Jersey our barn cat, who is allowed inside, however, she has to stay on the couch and not hiss at Tiger. If she gets off the couch or hisses she is quickly dismissed back outside (or in the garage). Turner is the spotted Brittany-mix and Grace the Doberman. We've described the relationship between Turner and Jersey as "sick" but I think these photos prove it!


Is that a "love nibble" ?


Grrrrr...She comes in and I can't get up on the couch. I'll try to zap her with my crazy green eyes....didn't work - I'll just wait it out.
Jersey after she's licked Grace's ears is watching TV.
I like the way the "snuggie" smells - don't you? No no this spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.