Friday, July 9, 2010

Cloth Diapers

Yes we are cloth diapering for numerous wonderful reasons! I've added another registry because I really like the bamboo fabric that Amy got me hooked on. Kelly'sCloset.com (Password: DeanTrue). The open diaper below is a Bamboo Baby all in one (absorbent part and cover all together) one size (should fit at multiple stages of growth) - this comes in 6 colors. The multicolored picture is the 3.0 Bum Genius all in one - I've used this one on Tavin and it was one of my favorites! So for those of you who don't know about cloth diapers or may be negative about them...They aren't just Grandma's prefold anymore!!!

2 comments:

  1. i gotta check out that bamboo baby... im obsessed with bamboo. i just got a goodmama bamboo fitted that is sooooooooo squishy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding?! LLBean has Bamboo Robes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.