I am now having an appointment every other week - home stretch!! Dean is measuring spot on this week (fundal height - belly measurement). Andrew and I took a hospital tour last night - very nice place! Rooms are big, nursery is close (won't be spending any unnecessary time in there thou!), nurses and people seem really nice and are knowledgeable about natural births. It was refreshing really cause it isn't what I expected. I have the paperwork to opt out of Vitamin K, Hepatitis B shots, epidural and most all other interventions. Still working and calling to see about opting out of the eye goop. Otherwise birth plan is almost finished, packing list is made and we cleaned up the baby room!
Hypnobabies is going well. I feel pretty good; for some reason a little stressed this week and I'm for sure feeling the hormones and the roller coaster they put me on.
We just couldn't get my old crib to work out - still have missing parts and it was going to need some serious engineering to be safe. So thank you to all the gift cards we ordered a beautiful Carter's crib (convertible). Couldn't believe it, but it had a warped leg so as soon as that comes in I'll post an updated picture of the baby room. The front can come completely off or there is a little side piece that goes on (second photo). The front and back of the bed also converts to a full size bed when you add bed rails.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.