LOVE Dean's room! He's never going to want to leave it:) We have that same swing and loved it! Amy is actually borrowing it when she's home...You and Andrew have done a good job with all the painting and decorating..Do you go in there and imagine what its going to be like once Dean is finally here?!
All the time! We love going in there and just sitting or being together picturing him in his room. And now that I have the cradle set up and the co-sleeper in our bedroom I can almost picture him in other rooms of the house too! It'll be "baby Dean takeover" before we know it (even though I'm getting anxious!)
LOVE Dean's room! He's never going to want to leave it:) We have that same swing and loved it! Amy is actually borrowing it when she's home...You and Andrew have done a good job with all the painting and decorating..Do you go in there and imagine what its going to be like once Dean is finally here?!
ReplyDeleteAll the time! We love going in there and just sitting or being together picturing him in his room. And now that I have the cradle set up and the co-sleeper in our bedroom I can almost picture him in other rooms of the house too! It'll be "baby Dean takeover" before we know it (even though I'm getting anxious!)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear the good news:) I'm thinking lots of good thoughts for you for a nice and easy pain free labor and delivery;)!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful room! Can't wait to see pictures of him. : )
ReplyDelete