Every year Turner get wore out from the festivities, I think Dean's toy puppy is giving him good night kisses.
Journey with us as we watch our boys grow. Raising them to enjoy the world's wonders.
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Dean's Second Christmas
Dean's second Christmas was so much fun for everyone! He's playing with a plastic cup and later a box, because that is what kids do, they play with the box the toy came in not the expensive toy!! He understood that packages needed opened and that there was something inside! We got him a recycled fire truck and race car and bath boats (not Bass Boat but bath boats). He was amply spoiled by his aunt, uncle and both grandparents. Buying toys for a yearling is so much fun!
Every year Turner get wore out from the festivities, I think Dean's toy puppy is giving him good night kisses.
Every year Turner get wore out from the festivities, I think Dean's toy puppy is giving him good night kisses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.