Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Orange Beach, AL

These are beach and condo pool photos of where we stayed last week at the Phoenix II in Orange Beach.



Dean is just as social as some other people I know - he makes friends everywhere, but may be flirt...


For our 'last' breakfast we went to the Hangout. They had a nice family style buffet and a Pirate and Princess  Treasure Hunt.











Snack time - that is organic baby food in a pouch. He sucks out the food- generally no mess; no spoon. Easy.
Phoenix II






Nap time.

Life flight landing in Flora-Bama.



Neat truck we saw while turning around. Blake wanted this photo :) It was memorial day weekend. Thank you to the individuals and family members that serves or served this country for the freedoms we have today.

Dave True - you should have been with us to visit this fantastic seafood market. I was so set on having crawfish I had Blake immediately turn around. I went into this place, saw it was a market and almost walked out. I suppose I wasn't feeling adventurous, nor did I want to cook my own food. But what-do-I-know because LaTrigue (owner operator) cooked us up some AWESOME crawfish and shrimp. It was the best I had all week. So glad I didn't wimp out on this one. We ate it out back on some picnic benches. What a great lunch - and I told him I wasn't sure, but I was sold after eating.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.