Maybe I should have gone with a Mad Hatter theme - this cake was not one of my typical masterpieces! Look at it LEAN! I think it tasted great - Lemon cake with Lemon Frosting and Cream Cheese frosting. Kroger just moved into a huge Marketplace Kroger and the "old" Kroger was out of everything - so I had to buy 2 different kinds of frostings. Then 2 of the 3 layers got stuck in the cake pans and came out in 2 halves! He was thrilled and nobody but me knew the whole story...until now...Next time I'm putting lemon pudding between the layers like mom used to do for me! Yum!
Journey with us as we watch our boys grow. Raising them to enjoy the world's wonders.
Friday, November 2, 2012
Dean's 2nd Birthday
Andrew and I went simple for Dean's birthday - Classic Mr. Potato Head, Buddy and a T-Rex from "Dinosaur Train" show, 2 DVD's, Thomas the Train Shirt and a UK Shirt. Then we threw him a party and he had such a wonderful time. It was so great to have such wonderful loving friends and family all together!
Maybe I should have gone with a Mad Hatter theme - this cake was not one of my typical masterpieces! Look at it LEAN! I think it tasted great - Lemon cake with Lemon Frosting and Cream Cheese frosting. Kroger just moved into a huge Marketplace Kroger and the "old" Kroger was out of everything - so I had to buy 2 different kinds of frostings. Then 2 of the 3 layers got stuck in the cake pans and came out in 2 halves! He was thrilled and nobody but me knew the whole story...until now...Next time I'm putting lemon pudding between the layers like mom used to do for me! Yum!
Maybe I should have gone with a Mad Hatter theme - this cake was not one of my typical masterpieces! Look at it LEAN! I think it tasted great - Lemon cake with Lemon Frosting and Cream Cheese frosting. Kroger just moved into a huge Marketplace Kroger and the "old" Kroger was out of everything - so I had to buy 2 different kinds of frostings. Then 2 of the 3 layers got stuck in the cake pans and came out in 2 halves! He was thrilled and nobody but me knew the whole story...until now...Next time I'm putting lemon pudding between the layers like mom used to do for me! Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.