Saturday, March 30, 2013

Baby Keenan Update and a Tiny Visitor

At 38.2 weeks I'm feeling good - fully pregnant - but good. Past two weeks had some wonderful chiropractic adjustments (Triple Crown Chiropractor - Dr. Jenny Millen) which made my back pain go away! I am a huge fan of her and her office. She is certified Prenatal and Pediatric - so Keenan will be adjusted before he even comes home! Dean has an upcoming appointment as well.

Keenan is measuring normal for this stage in my pregnancy - just like Dean did. I'm much smaller both in weight and (I'm told) smaller in how I'm carrying him. However, I'm still misjudging and bumping my belly into Andrew, doors and walls - Keenan this is why you have a protective fluid barrier around you, Mama is a klutz.

I am so relaxed and happy going to my weekly Midwife appointments  Melissa Courtney APRN, CNM. So much different than I was at 38 weeks last time. I'm super excited about my natural birth, so confident, so relaxed.

Dear Rabbit Dogs (mom's and dad's), Turner has you beat.
Our dear Turner quickly bounded past Andrew late the other night and I saw he had something in his mouth. Quickly knowing the time of year and who's little feet those were sticking out "Drop It!". And he did, over by Dean's toys - I thought it was just like Turner to get an Easter present for Dean. Andrew was trying to get Turner outside and had not yet identified the creature/thing in his dog's mouth - Andrew was jumping around the living room thinking it was something much much worse than a little bunny. Who knew I could move fast enough to scoop up this little bunny. Completely unharmed, he was photographed and put back outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.