These training pants/underware got much better as I perfected pattern and design - more to come. The dino is cotton interlock and the gray is cotton jersey both work great. There is 2-3 layers of bamboo velour in the wet zone. More recent versions have one layer and a pocket to add more absorbency.
This was a gift - A case for Thomas the Train toys or any toys really. We bought two tackle boxes and I made a snapped carrying case with Thomas Flannel and black quilting.
White summer lace nursing cover. We get hot under the cotton covers so I made a lace one. Adjustable snaps on the neck, White cotton for modesty and lace for the bottom and air flow. It works perfectly!
All my new fabric for more projects!! The fun prints came from ModernYardage.com I love love love the quality and patterns they have!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.