Friday, April 23, 2010

Real "True" News

I've added a very special countdown to the blog - We are expecting and our due date is October 24th!!! We are most excited as are our families!!

March 25, 2010
First of all it is amazing how clear these are on the screen and then once printed get all fuzzy! The dotted line is a crown to rump measurement which was spot on for 10 weeks - 2.65cm in length. The head is to the left and bottom to the right - kinda looks like a Peanut! You can also make out baby's arm.


Baby is in the same position as above but this shows all the organ function. I think the big red area is the heart!

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! so when do the tummy pics start?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um...still deciding. I need to find a "before" picture - maybe vacation last year. I suppose I should start...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.