Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dean Meets His Great Gramma

Dean met his 2nd Brewer and first relative on Mom's side this past weekend his Great Gramma! 3 month old Baby Lola (kitty) and Baby Dean behaved pretty well! Oh and mom did too! ha ha

Gramma said Dean is a good baby - maybe a bit spoiled. Hum only in the bestest way! And asked where he got his wide head. I have a large head but it is narrow. Then after looking at photos of Gramma and Dean...he has a True Truely wide head! I think it looks pretty good on him, but I may be biased?



Dean found something in this "pose" with Lola! They played with one another on the floor all weekend. Dean would play with his toys, a box or Lola's toys and Lola would come investigate and sometimes leap sideways! She is very light on her feet!


Lola had enough of the tail grabbing - even though Dean was very gentle!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.