Sunday, February 10, 2013

Nursery Planning

Purchased this weekend! Baby Appleseed crib and dresser with hutch. We will not use hutch (top part of 6 drawer dresser) until he is out of diapers; the bottom will be great storage and a changing table! This set will coordinate with below photo of my antique dress that has matching twin bed frame.



2-3 walls of nursery will be stripped similar to below but in navy (not green) and red.

At least 1 solid navy wall above crib so this beautiful Etsy airplane vinyl wall decal can go over crib (in these colors). No his name is not going to be Noah :)

I'm looking for airplane fabric for crib sheet. I like biplanes but I'm not finding the style I want. I'll probably end up making a dust ruffle for crib and maybe a crib sheet.

I'm thinking solid red or navy blackout roman shade and then to add grosgrain ribbon in a contrasting color in red, navy or white.

We are also looking for paper or metal airplanes to hang from his ceiling. I found an airplane shelf (post pics later) that was super cute.

I'd love ideas and links!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.