I can also move Keenan in the 'front' (infant seat always faces stroller driver) facing me and Dean facing Keenan. When I install both stroller chairs I get all kinds of options of how they can ride to see or play with one another or face away from one another. Or if I am shopping and just have one kid, I can just put seat on the front and have all kinds of room for bags and such in the back of the stroller.
Journey with us as we watch our boys grow. Raising them to enjoy the world's wonders.
Monday, February 25, 2013
Wheels for Two Kids
I was very lucky to acquire this nice Kolcraft Contours double stroller from a friend. And so after months and countless hours of research we bought red britax infant seat - ya know so we'd look super cool at the zoo this summer! Dean loves the double stroller; got into the seat, tried to snap himself in, loved that the foot rest moved and the seat reclined. I showed him where Keenan will ride and how to tickle his little feet and cover him up. Dean even got a ride in the house on his new wheels.
I can also move Keenan in the 'front' (infant seat always faces stroller driver) facing me and Dean facing Keenan. When I install both stroller chairs I get all kinds of options of how they can ride to see or play with one another or face away from one another. Or if I am shopping and just have one kid, I can just put seat on the front and have all kinds of room for bags and such in the back of the stroller.
I can also move Keenan in the 'front' (infant seat always faces stroller driver) facing me and Dean facing Keenan. When I install both stroller chairs I get all kinds of options of how they can ride to see or play with one another or face away from one another. Or if I am shopping and just have one kid, I can just put seat on the front and have all kinds of room for bags and such in the back of the stroller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.